
The
spooks and the goblins were out in force this year for Halloween. Jon and I missed the kids carnival and the ward party due to the funeral so I only got to see the kids dressed up once for Halloween.
Cassie was Hermione from the Harry Potter books (which she has read every single one),
Jeremy was Spiderman (with big strong muscles to boot) and
Eliza was a cute little pink bunny.

Jeremy and Jon carved Jeremy's Jack-o-Lantern at his school earlier in the week at the annual kindergarten "Pas and Pumpkins". Jeremy drew it all out and I was impressed with what he came up with. Cassie and Eliza did their pumpkin on Halloween afternoon (I did help Eliza with hers).

I made a fun Halloween dinner with
deviled egg eyes, hot dog
mummies,
spiders trapped in Jello,
witches brew and
graveyard salad. I love doing fun dinners for the kids. Jon's mom and his aunt came over for dinner and for a little trick-or-treating and I was glad I had something fun to serve them. We love celebrating holidays at our house I it's something I hope the kids remember about our family when they grow up.
I can't believe how perfectly Cassie plays the part! My, oh my, Jeremy with all the muscles. I want a hug. He was at my house today and picked up all the toys. Eliza is a very sweet bunny.
ReplyDeleteCute costumes!!! I love your creative spooky dinner as well, you are so fun!!! Also, I am of course way jealous that you went to DIsneyland and that it was warm. Little Eliza is too cute!!
ReplyDelete