
I finally feel comfortable calling Jeremy a swimmer. Last year and at the beginning of this summer we were calling him a "non-drowner" but not exactly a swimmer. 
He's been at 49er camp (run through Cal State Long Beach) for four weeks straight these past weeks. Friday was his last day and parents were invited to come and see their progress. He's been learning archery and he almost got a bull's eye, soccer, basketball, gymnastics, and playground games (dodge ball being his favorite). They keep them running and busy for 4 hours a day, but the most impressive part of the day for me was watching him swim. 
He loved his lessons and they were the favorite part of the day is his day. He especially liked the free swim time after. I was so proud of his progress over the last few weeks.
Jon and I joke that if he swam any slower that he'd be swimming backwards, but it's a start. He's very happy with himself. He's ALWAYS loved the water and has never had any fear of putting his face in (or walking into a pool completely) and finally he's swimming.
He's growing up so fast. Now he can read, ride a two-wheeler and swim all on his own. I'm afraid that the next step is going to be driving . . . and I've seen him on Autopia at Disneyland . . . stay off the sidewalks when that happens (it's a good thing I'm giving you an 11 year warning)
成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天
ReplyDelete