Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Disneyland at Christmas

I love Disneyland (more than I'd like to admit) and Disneyland at Christmastime is even more magical. The decorations are always so over the top and I stand in awe over them. I even made my own garlands in my house with big shiny and glittery balls in honor of the happiest place on earth. The castle looked amazing this year.


Jon was able to be home on his day off for the first time in months so we took the kids to Disneyland. We had a lot of fun and even stood in line to go on "It's a Small World" for the first time since they redid the boats. We got to see the fun light show (a couple of times) that they put onto the ride.

This is just a little taste for those of you who don't get to go all the time.


It's obviously better in person when the lights go dark all around you and then the entire building lights up with this fun display.



It was really crowded that day and I can only imagine how crowded it will be when we go on this upcoming Thursday. We didn't watch the parade (we'll be doing that this week) and focused on the rides. I love having year passes to Disneyland and will miss them when they are up in February. We'll get them again at some point during the next year, but we'll be going to Disneyland a lot while the passes are good. Call us if you want to go with us.

Cassie and I wasting time by taking pictures while waiting for Daddy and Jeremy to come over from California Adventure.


Hey look everyone - Jeremy is looking at the camera! What I'm not posting is the 20+ pictures that I took before it. :)

Didn't I marry a good looking guy?

1 comment: