Saturday, December 27, 2008

Another quote to remember from Jeremy

I still need to write about Christmas and what we did, but I need to write down something Jeremy said before I forget.

He came running into my bedroom full of excitement (3 1/2 hours after I went to bed mind you) because Santa had come and eaten the cookies and filled his stocking. Jon and I got up with him to watch him empty his stocking. At some point he saw all the presents under the tree from Santa with his name on them and he literally shrieked with joy and exclaimed, "I didn't know I was THAT GOOD!!!"

I love you Jeremy! You bring so much joy into my life!

1 comment:

  1. That is so adorable! Makes you glad you got up with him - those types of comments are the little nuggets that make it all worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete