These kids love to up and play in the snow. When they see the tops of the local mountains all white with snow I start hearing about going to go see it.
Lucky for them the have a fun Grammy who also likes the snow
and a mom that likes to take them on adventures.
We take the trusty red sled to slide down the hills (sorry no pictures, but I was having too much fun sledding). In this next picture I think Jeremy is mentally debating the pros and cons of another hike up the sledding hill. It probably went something like this . . .
Snowball fighting at close range is never a good idea - however - it is easier to hit your target that way.
The safest place to be during the snowball fight for Eliza was in her Grammy's arms.
Cassie found a snow reclining couch to sit in.
One of the best things about our snow trips is the HOT chocolate. Grammy makes it really hot and so the kids get to put (clean) snow into it to cool it down. 
Lucky for them the have a fun Grammy who also likes the snow
and a mom that likes to take them on adventures.
We take the trusty red sled to slide down the hills (sorry no pictures, but I was having too much fun sledding). In this next picture I think Jeremy is mentally debating the pros and cons of another hike up the sledding hill. It probably went something like this . . .
Pro vs. Con
I can sled down again vs. My sister might make me give her a turn
I won't be stuck here at the bottom all alone vs. My sister will take the sled and slide down - thus leaving me alone at the top
People will stop yelling "come on Jeremy" vs. that's a very big hill to climb in these very pink boots.
Snowball fighting at close range is never a good idea - however - it is easier to hit your target that way.
The safest place to be during the snowball fight for Eliza was in her Grammy's arms.
One of the best things about our snow trips is the HOT chocolate. Grammy makes it really hot and so the kids get to put (clean) snow into it to cool it down. This was a great way to spend the last day of 2008. That night we went to my parents' house and played games to ring in the new year. I was suprised that both Cassie and Eliza stayed up until midnight to watch the (time delayed) ball drop with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment