Sunday, January 11, 2009

Baby it's NOT cold outside

Greetings from our front yard where it is currently over 85 degrees.
There seems to always be one week in January when the temperature rises and catches us all off guard. You would think that we'd expect it since it happens every year, but no . . . it's a wonderful surprise every time. It is so much fun to watch the news and see the footage of the rest of the country all shoveling snow and then step outside into this.


We've spent this weekend playing outside and enjoying the weather. Bare feet, shorts and sunshine. What a change from the last blog entry. I thought it would be a good time to take new pictures of the kids, but Eliza was having too much fun pulling hair and glasses. I also don't think she liked the feeling of the grass on her legs.



Speaking of legs . . .

Eliza needs your honest opinion . . .

Do these shorts make her legs look fat?

4 comments:

  1. I love baby fat!!!! There's nothing like squeezing a baby's chubby little legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why it said my comment is from Ahterton Primary. That's my other blog. It should have said thehardey4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I normally love fat baby legs, but she looks like she's got elephant legs and petite skinny feet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does kinda look like a cartoon hippo in a tutu. But still you can't beat her cutie kissy face picture!!

    ReplyDelete