We hadn't been on It's a Small World since Christmas and we went to check out the new Disney characters that they put in. I was REALLY not looking forward to seeing the changes, but I have to admit that I wasn't as upset as I thought I would be. The caracters are done in the same look as the other dolls. There is even a USA part in there now complete with barnyards, corn, cowboys and indians.

Do they belong there? What do you think?
As we were leaving the ride I noticed this postcard. Now I'm not saying that I'm always grammatically correct when I'm writing, but this was bad enough for a nine year old to notice.
Opening quotes without closing them.
Multiple exclamation marks in the middle of a phrase.
No ending punctuation.
Somebody needs to spellcheck Disneyland!
Cassie and Jeremy went on the rockets several times in a row. Eliza loved watching them. She'd laugh and squeel each time Cassie would call out to her.

Thursday
They remembered to wear their hats. There is only places that it is appropriate to wear beautiful golden mouse ears and a pirate hat and we like to take the opportunity when we can.
I like to call this a random mommy sighting. Just to prove to my kids that I was there.
YEAH!!!! Daddy came after work. (aka reinforcements for a tired mom)
There is a lot I can say for the next pictures.
I don't want to write this . . . but . . .
We closed the park down on Thursday.
Multiple exclamation marks in the middle of a phrase.
No ending punctuation.
Somebody needs to spellcheck Disneyland!

Thursday
They remembered to wear their hats. There is only places that it is appropriate to wear beautiful golden mouse ears and a pirate hat and we like to take the opportunity when we can.
There is a lot I can say for the next pictures.Have you ever seen "A Christmas Story"? She's lucky it wasn't that cold.
it was Eliza's first table top pole dance. She was so cute dancing to the music and so excited by all the attention she got from other families.
We closed the park down on Thursday. Friday the passes expired. Bummer.
I don't like being without Disneyland passes - even if I konw that it will only be for a couple of months. I love taking the kids in the afternoon for a couple of hours. I feel so lucky to live close enough to have these kind of experiences with them.
I don't like being without Disneyland passes - even if I konw that it will only be for a couple of months. I love taking the kids in the afternoon for a couple of hours. I feel so lucky to live close enough to have these kind of experiences with them.
We'll see you in a few Mickey!
Yeah, you can probably feel my envy all the way across the Atlantic! :) Love the photos - and Eliza's little green hoodie is just adorable! She makes a wonderful little pole dancer, too :)
ReplyDeleteAnd we just renewed our passes. I was hoping to go with you guys when I was off track. Oh well.
ReplyDeleteWhen is off track? I could easily be convinced to buy early if there is a reason . . . like people to go with me. Did you know that you get a merchandise credit equal to the price of admission if you have passes and go on your birthday?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you guys had some good last visits. Maybe I'll decide to brave it and get passes in a few months despite the fact that we have a newborn. That would be fun to go together!
ReplyDeleteLove the photos! I got to Disneyland, went on the ride, got all ready to call you and oh. Your cell wasn't in my new phone. But I am so grateful you called me about the addition to the ride. The lines were huge Saturday and I wouldn't have waited if you hadn't told me. I love the new characters! I think Disney did a great job and Alice looks like she should have always been there.
ReplyDeleteLove the pole dancer shots, ya gotta save those for her wedding reception slide show! Thanks for sharing!