Monday, April 6, 2009

Family Pictures Again!

I figured out what the problem is with downloading the photos. I'm only allowed a certain amount of space for pictures and these fies are really big. Here are some complete family photos. One of these lucky pictures is going to get a place of honor in the hallway. The others will find some other place (like on a blog or something).

I know which one is my favorite. How about you? I'll try and be sneaky and post the rest in a different post on the same day and they should follow right after these.

4 comments:

  1. I love them all for different reasons, but my favorite is the one you have at the top of the blog because you are all sitting in tight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um SOOOO cute!! I love all of them but my fav is the bottom though, such a cute fam, you look beautiful i must add!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first and last are my favorites, but they're all really good! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Did you use a timer or bring a friend along for the shoot? You have such a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete