. . . except a half naked baby!
When I got home from Seattle (I still need to get all the photos together to post) I went through the fridge to clean it out. Then I decided to give the whole thing a really good scrub. You know the type of attention it needs - taking all the shelves out and basically detailing it on the inside. I got off maple syrup from the door, something sticky in the back and I could almost see some leftovers had grown legs and were about to run out on their own accord. EWWW!
When I was putting things back I came across this
Eliza had wiggled out of her pants and climbed into the fridge to get either her baby food or Jeremy's medicine. She's a quick one. Cute, but into stuff.
Gee, I guess it was a warm day...
ReplyDeleteGive her another month and she'll be swinging from the door instead.
ReplyDeleteTotally weird but do you remember that girls camp song about grandma "swinging on the outhouse door, without her nightie..." Sorry, that's just what it reminded me of.
Trouble...stuff...trouble. Pure joy for Eliza, not for you :)
ReplyDeleteIsn't it sad that we get excited over a clean fridge!!! I love your main family photo for your blog. You look beautiful!
ReplyDelete