Sunday, November 15, 2009

Puckering Pumpkin Princess


I have a very talented friend - we'll call her "Sarah" because that's her name. Anyway, Sarah has started a photography business and had a "Fall Photo shoot" at her home. I got very excited because last year we did the photos with the babies in the pumpkins at her house. Sarah is multi-talented and even made tutu props for people to use at the shoot. I got a little crafty and made Eliza a pumpkin shirt to wear. Everything was set.
The perfect weather
The leaves on the ground
The pumpkins placed
The clothing selected
And then . . .
Eliza wouldn't smile.
Oh well, here's to personality!


4 comments:

  1. She's so stinkin' cute though. besides the half smile is more Eliza's style anyway. It makes her look like she knows stuff we don't and she isn't telling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think the photos were full of expression and captured the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are so cute! I really like the light texture of the light in the tutu picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man, thanks so much for the shout out. i am sorry that i am just now seeing this! What a fun post. thank you!

    ReplyDelete