Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Today was a fairly mellow day. Jon and the kids went to church (I'm still staying at home with the baby for at least another week) and then we all took naps. For Father's Day I gave Jon a day away from diapers and feedings. He got to sleep through the entire night last night. How great would that be? We went to my parent's house for a yummy BBQ dinner and then watched the Lakers game. Cassie decided to pretend to go to sleep in my old bed and ended up falling asleep anyway. I guess we'll leave her there and my parents can send her home in the morning.

Jeremy is afraid of bees (actually both he and Cassie are). Now Jeremy is claiming to be afraid of flies also. We've tried explaining to him that a fly can't hurt him and that they aren't something to be afraid of, but to no avail. When I was discussing this with him recently he said that he should be afraid of flies because "maybe it's a bee in a fly costume." I guess there's no arguing with that kind of logic. So consider this a public service message - BEWARE OF BEES WEARING FLY COSTUMES.

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty smart thinking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca,

    I'm glad you started a blog! This way I can see baby Eliza even more. : ) I'm glad things are going well with her!

    ReplyDelete