So the Klines are now entered into the blogging world. I have REALLY enjoyed reading all the blogs of my friends and families and now am ready to create a blog for our little family. I actually started another blog once, but I was to afraid to give out the address and then I forgot where the blog was. I finally found it again, but I decided that I liked this address better and I'm starting over again.
The biggest news in our family is the arrival of Eliza. She's not even three
weeks old, but it seems like she's been part of our family forever. She came one week early and it was a good thing that she did because she was 9lbs and 14oz. She's a great baby - really mellow and good sleeper. Cassie and Jeremy are great with her. Jeremy is always bringing her toys and if he sees me without her he asks me where she is. I hope he remains this concerned about her whereabouts. Cassie loves to hold her and
cuddle with her. She is going to be sharing a room with Eliza as soon as she's out of her bassinet. Cassie got to redecorate room and she chose to do a "pink and brown" theme in it. That is now kind of the theme that we are using for Eliza. Cassie picked out some beautiful pink and brown material and my mom made the girls matching bedding for their room.
cuddle with her. She is going to be sharing a room with Eliza as soon as she's out of her bassinet. Cassie got to redecorate room and she chose to do a "pink and brown" theme in it. That is now kind of the theme that we are using for Eliza. Cassie picked out some beautiful pink and brown material and my mom made the girls matching bedding for their room.Other exciting news is that Cassie is out of school for the summer! Yeah - I LOVE summertime. Since Jon is home on 6 weeks paternity leave we're going to try to have lots of fun family time together. Eliza will hopefully like (or at least tolerate) the beach. I bought a baby tent and we have a great beach umbrella for her to stay out of the sun. I really hope it will work out. I have a couple of groups of friends that go to the beach every week and I hope that they won't mind helping me with my first summer with three kids at the beach. I'm really outnumbered now.
Oh, I'm so happy to see you blogging, Rebecca! It's great to hear these updates! I think about all of you so often, and I'm so glad to hear that you're doing so well! I wish I could come out and hang out at the beach with you - that would be pretty awesome :)
ReplyDeletehey rebecca its michelle...wurtz :) we should plan a beach date w the kids sometime since it sounds like u guys love playing in the sand & water like my girls! i'll email u an invite to view our blog since i've got it set to private. hope to see u soon!...me
ReplyDelete