Finally, pictures! Eliza had her four month check up and we had a few surprises. Now technically she's not shrinking, but she's growing slowly. Before she was at 97 % for weight, 80% for length and 50% for her head and now she's 80% weight (15lbs even), 50% length and only 25% for her little head. I was sooo surprised! I asked the Dr. if he was worried about her losing in percentiles and he said that he wasn't because she was just evening out from being so big at birth. He reassured me that she wasn't shrinking and not a tiny baby that we should worry about.Then came the shots. I was prepared for the screaming and the look of utter fear and betrayal that always comes when my kids get vaccinated. This sweet baby, however, didn't cry at all. She looked surprised after the first shot, sad after the second, scrunched her face up after the third and barely whimpered after the last one. The nurse said that some babies do that, but I've never heard of it and it shocked the heck out of me!
Oh, she is indeed! She looks so much like her grandpa! :)
ReplyDeleteOMG you are so right! she is your daddy totally, how cute.
ReplyDelete