Every year we go to Pa's Pumpkin Patch. The kids love to go on the rides and see the HUGE pumpkins they have for sale there. I took the kids a few days ago to buy a big pumpkin for an upcoming pumpkin shoot for Eliza and her friends (be looking for pictures soon), but we waited for Daddy to go with us before they went on the rides.
Eliza loves watching Jeremy to see whatever he's going to do next. Come to think of it I seem to watch Jeremy to see whatever he's going to do next too!
Jeremy loved riding on the bumper boats. I don't think he knew the "lake" was only 2 feet deep . . . he rode as if he was out on the open ocean.
Cassie is a real animal lover, but she also still a little timid around them when they do sudden movements. We call it a "healthy respect for all living creatures with teeth".
I'm not sure if I have a picture of Eliza and I together since we were in the hospital. To bad it had to be on a ponytail and no make-up day. Wait a minute . . . that's everyday.
Here's Jon with his little pink bundle. I think I cropped it out, but I'm sure in the original picture it shows him completely wrapped around that little finger of hers.
Jeremy sharing some good grub with a goat. Somewhere I have another adorable picture of Jeremy sharing (by eating) some good grub with a goat. He and that other goat shared a yummy carrot stick - I don't think he'd do it again, but I admit I was relieved that they were only given food pellets to feed the livestock.
So I found the picture of him sharing a carrot stick with a goat and I had to include it.
We had a great Monday night out with the family. I'm so lucky to have such a great family and fun things to do with them.
Jeremy loved riding on the bumper boats. I don't think he knew the "lake" was only 2 feet deep . . . he rode as if he was out on the open ocean.
Cassie is a real animal lover, but she also still a little timid around them when they do sudden movements. We call it a "healthy respect for all living creatures with teeth".
I'm not sure if I have a picture of Eliza and I together since we were in the hospital. To bad it had to be on a ponytail and no make-up day. Wait a minute . . . that's everyday.
Here's Jon with his little pink bundle. I think I cropped it out, but I'm sure in the original picture it shows him completely wrapped around that little finger of hers.We had a great Monday night out with the family. I'm so lucky to have such a great family and fun things to do with them.
What great photos! You have such adorable kiddos! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete