Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sorry - no pictures



My card reader for the computer is on the fritz. Well, that's putting it mildly. It is just plain ol' not working. The camera, however, is working just fine and is getting pretty full of pictures now.

I'm taking a great photography class and I think that I'm learning a lot. We'll see if I've improved once the images are bigger than the two inches on the back of the camera. I've always wanted to take a photography class because I wanted to process my own film in a dark room like I've seen in movies, but now with digital I don't get to do that.

The kids are doing well and I'll upload all the pictures and start back to blogging soon. I did get over my cold from the last post and without caving in to the desires for medication.

It's been 100 degrees here for the last few days and it's going to be hot again today. We've got soccer practice for both kids today. Boy is it going to be HOT! I'm freezing some wet washcloths for Cassie's team for their water breaks. She's on an awesome team with fantastic coaches. So far they are in first place with a 5-0 record. She's really learning and progressing in soccer and Jon and I are so proud of her. I'll get some pictures up soon of them. Their team is called "The Green Highlighters" and their uniforms are florescent green.

3 comments:

  1. A photography class! How fun! I did that in college, and it is fun to process and develop your own photos. What a bummer they don't do that anymore.

    What a great idea to freeze washcloths - I think I'll do that for the boys today! (And maybe me!)

    I can't wait to see those pictures!
    Love, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about freezing an entire queen sized sheet for me and wrapping Eliza and me up in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could always come over and swim

    ReplyDelete