Friday, September 19, 2008

Head Cold


I'm sick and tired . . . not of anything in particular, just sick and I need to get some sleep. Cassie brought home a cold and I seem to have gotten it. I'm going to try to keep everyone else from getting it too - especially Eliza. Sick babies are no fun.


There is a bottle of this in the medicine cabinet


and I'm very tempted, but instead I'll have this.
All because of this little person.

It better be worth it!!!!! I feel like my head could either

A.) Explode - at least the pressure would be stopped

B.) Leak until it's all gone. Brains and all (wouldn't take long)

Anybody have any drug free ways of easing the pain and stuffiness?

1 comment:

  1. You're a very good Mom! I had forgotten about the no drug days with a little one. I hope you're feeling better now. Your posts are so creative! I love reading them!
    Love, Barb

    ReplyDelete