Driving home from Santa Cruz seems to take about twice as long as driving up there does. Jeremy and Cassie fell asleep for part of the way (thank you Dramamine). When I looked back at them - this is what I saw. They would have thrown a fit if I made them lay like this & it doesn't even look comfortable. They slept in this position for over an hour.
The other pictures are from the Boardwalk. We try to get to the Boardwalk on either Monday or Tuesday because the have a cool promotion where all rides are one ticket (75 cents) and hot dogs and sodas are also 75 cents.
Jon's pretty good at getting the brass ring into the clown's mouth. He got it in there right after I took the picture of him. Jeremy thinks it's cool to ride the carousel on the little seat instead of the horses (hey, whatever floats your boat).
Cassie is getting more adventurous with the rides she chooses. She still won't go on the roller coasters, but she loves some of the cool ones like the hang gliders.
No comments:
Post a Comment