Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bay Day

I love living here in Long Beach. I don't think that I could ever say that enough to express exactly how much I love it here. Sometimes it seems like we're living inside our own vacation. Every Wednesday is "Bay Day" during the summer. I've got two groups of friends that both go to the bay every Wednesday. Unfortunately their spots are just far enough from each other that I need to choose between which group we go with, but either way we're in for some terrific beach action. My mom came with us this past Wednesday - I'm excited to have her back down from her 6-week Big Bear vacation.















The kids had lots of fun swimming and digging. Cassie got buried in the sand up to her waist. That just seems so itchy to me now. The best part of her getting buried was when the boys offered to get the sand off of her. I'll bet she doesn't fall for that again anytime soon.









Eliza just loves all of the sights and sounds. She especially likes playing "flying baby" and watching all the kids run around. She's such a happy baby and so easy to take places.

2 comments:

  1. Ditto to being on vacation in Long Beach. You couldn't ask for more (well, we both would like some more money) than life on the beach. Mixed feelings on summer coming to an end.

    ReplyDelete