camp this year. (Aren't they beautiful?) This was my second year of being the Stake Camp Director for our stake. Because of the baby I had handed over the reigns to my assistant in March and she did a fabulous job. I got to go up to camp as a guest and enjoy all that she did. I truly love my calling to work with the girls and I'm looking forward to doing it again next year. They are so much fun to be with and I enjoy all the time I put in on their behalf. I loved going to Girls Camp as a teenager and I met some awesome friends there. I hope these girls feel the same way and know how much I love them!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Girls' Camp 2008
I just wanted to post a picture of "my other girls". All 75 that went to
camp this year. (Aren't they beautiful?) This was my second year of being the Stake Camp Director for our stake. Because of the baby I had handed over the reigns to my assistant in March and she did a fabulous job. I got to go up to camp as a guest and enjoy all that she did. I truly love my calling to work with the girls and I'm looking forward to doing it again next year. They are so much fun to be with and I enjoy all the time I put in on their behalf. I loved going to Girls Camp as a teenager and I met some awesome friends there. I hope these girls feel the same way and know how much I love them!
camp this year. (Aren't they beautiful?) This was my second year of being the Stake Camp Director for our stake. Because of the baby I had handed over the reigns to my assistant in March and she did a fabulous job. I got to go up to camp as a guest and enjoy all that she did. I truly love my calling to work with the girls and I'm looking forward to doing it again next year. They are so much fun to be with and I enjoy all the time I put in on their behalf. I loved going to Girls Camp as a teenager and I met some awesome friends there. I hope these girls feel the same way and know how much I love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment