Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tacky Tourists


I've seen the costumes in the picture above before in stores and I've actually thought about buying the set for Jon and I to wear for Halloween. I thought this was just a horribly funny stereotype of some really tacky tourists until I ran into this couple at Legoland today. Nope they were not in costume - they probably carefully picked their oufits and chose to wear them. They were too funny . . . they were both taking pictures of the exact same lego buildings and then comparing the shots that they got (as if the buildings looked completely different from the different angle). My friend, Jen, and I had to follow them around to get these great pictures of them together. Note that even his shorts ride up in the middle just like the costume man's does. Jon thinks that I'm horrible for posting this - and for taking pictures of them in the first place - but I found them to be soooo highly amusing. I'll post later about Legoland in general, but I had to get these pictures up tonight.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you found your friends at the park :P
    I hear your music...you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm inspired. The next time the Klines go to an amusement park it will be in completely matching outfits! (Jon probably just had a heart attack reading that)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH A CRACK UP!!!! I am proud of you for chasing them around and getting the right shot! Too classic!

    ReplyDelete