Friday, August 15, 2008

Legoland with USC friends

This was our first trip to Legoland. Rick (one of Jon and my friends) is great at orchestrating group outings. Thanks Rick! Sometimes I think that none of us would still be friends if it wasn't for him. He had a business trip to the Carlsbad area and had us all meet up at Legoland. My kids were really excited. This photo is from the very end of the day - everyone is just wiped out.




Rick's roommate George was so much fun with the kids. He kept them singing and cheering through the whole day. We always have loads of laughs when we hang out with this crowd (unless we're watching a USC game and they lose - but we don't talk about that. Luckily it doesn't happen very often these last few years)













Jen, Lucy and I found ourselves a bit out numbered when we tried to get ice cream with an adult to child ratio of 3 to 12. Sometime soon we'll be going out with "just the adults" - but not today!


We had fun going on the rides and looking at the Lego structures. Jen and I also had fun people watching (see the blog entry entitled "Tacky Tourists"




This isn't the greatest pictures of me, but I just wanted to take the time to say "I love ya' Jen" thanks for the many years of friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment